Whether you’re looking for a brand new website, a website refresh or some advice on improving the performance of your website, we’re here to help.
By answering a few straightforward questions you’re on your way to having a better performing, more profitable website.
What do you need your website to do?
If you want a website that works for you, helping you to grow your profits, then this is the most important question to answer.
If you know what you want to achieve we can build a website that helps you reach your goal.
Great answers to this question would be:
- Increase the number of leads received from my website to 50 every week.
- Grow the number of people on my mailing list to 1,000 by the end of the year.
- I want show my customers what I can do, I need fresh content every month.
What makes these answers so great?
Each of these answers is SMART:
Specific – know exactly what you want to achieve
Measurable – we will show you how to quantify the results
Achievable – we will help you determine the resources needed make it happen
Realistic – honesty is our policy, if we think the goal is beyond reach we’ll tell you upfront before you invest time or money
Timely – adding a time factor to a goal gives you a great structure to measure results.
Do you need a website?
There are lots of benefits to having your own website, here are just a few:
- Be seen in Google search results
- ‘Talk’ to people looking for your product or service
- Showcase your work
- Add credibility to your business
- Develop your identity
- Sell your product online
What will make your website better?
There are three key elements we look at to improve the effectiveness of any website. The relevancy and importance of each depends on what you need from your website.
Useful, good quality content
- Written with your visitors in mind, great content will engage your readers and encourage them to take action.
- Adding new information, topical articles, tools, tips and more will encourage your visitors to return to your website, giving you another opportunity to convert them into a customer or take your desired action.
Clear calls to action
- If you want a visitor to sign up to your mailing list you need to make it easy for them to do so, or offer an incentive. If you want them to call you, make sure they understand that’s what they should do.
- Simple, clear instructions to visitors will improve your results.
How much time do you have for your website?
For your website to succeed, you need to commit to updating it regularly. If you want people to spend time on your site you need to make it worthwhile for them.
How much time you’ll need depends on factors unique to your site and your audience. You need to update your website regularly, develop fresh new content and understand what your customers are looking for.
If you’re concerned that your website will fail if you don’t spend enough time working on it we can help.
How we can help
We can help you achieve your goals by providing anything from support and guidance, through to a complete website solution, including building your site, developing new content, updating it, monitoring the response and giving you simple regular reports so you know how your site’s performing. A complete package would be a good choice for you if:
- You struggle to find time to work on your marketing
- You do not have the time to learn a new system
- You want to spend more time working on building your business and making sales
- You want the peace of mind that your website will be working as hard as you do.
A consultancy package would be ideal if you have:
- Dedicated resource in house for creating and maintaining your online presence
- A team who want to learn how to achieve better results through testing and measuring.
What budget will you need to achieve your goal?
The cost of a website will vary. Key factors are:
- Functionality – will your website have any special features, such as a product calculator or complex search facility?
- Ecommerce – will visitors be able to purchase goods or services from your site?
- Size – a 200 page website with a product catalogue will cost more than a basic 3-6 page business portfolio site
We offer flexible pricing structures depending on the type of website and service level you require, including:
Web design consultancy
- A full service approach to your site design, from specifying your requirements, identifying site objectives, site design, build and analytics.
- We will provide a complete website solution, not just building your site, but developing new content, updating it, monitoring the response and giving you simple regular reports so you know how your site is performing.
Fixed payment, web design service
- We will design and host your website, provide training to show you how to update the content. You will pay a fixed fee for your site and annual hosting charges.
Pay monthly, design & updates
- We will design and host your website, we will provide 2 hours of updates per calendar month from materials you supply, such as new customer case studies or blog posts. You will pay a monthly subscription for the lifetime of your website.
Pay As You Go updates can be added to any of our design only services. If you are short of time and need some content to be updated we will take care of it for you and charge for the time spent at agreed hourly rates.
What to do now
Ready to get started? Why not book your free 30 minute consultation? Simply complete your details below and we will call you to confirm your appointment.